i literally hate when people always try to dismiss race and act like it “isn’t a problem anymore”
i’m mixed. my dad is a 6’3 black male, my mom is white w/ blonde hair and blue eyes.
you and your family have never been randomly pulled over by cops on several occasions just so they could ask your mom if she’s “okay”
there’s still a fucking problem
interracial relationships dont end racism, point blank.
Via play nice
If you ask a Mexican child in the first grade ‘why the hell are you eating a taco’ he’s going to go home and ask for a peanut butter sandwich.–
My professor on losing your identity as a kid (via lasfloresdemayo)
THIS is EVERYTHING THOUGH
im so angry
!!!!! Or to a black child “why is your hair like that?”
For those who don’t know, this is exactly how I wound up not speaking my language anymore. And exactly how I lost my accent.
The kids at school made fun of me until they convinced me that because I was in America, I needed to speak like an American.(via maakomori) Via play nice
i like this but i don’t fully understand it…
you don’t understand how sad this is. each adult is a cross, and each child has been crucified by said cross.
- the priest (i assume he’s a priest, correct me if i’m wrong) killed the little boy in one way or another, probably rape, which is common among corrupted clergy men.
- the tourist comes to an overcrowded, poverty stricken country, taking up any and all resources that could have gone to the little native girl
- the soldier comes to fight for his country, but ends up killing the innocent girl, probably in her village.
- the little boy dies under the doctor’s knife
- the man kills the little girl in a school shooting (represented with the uniform)
- the “fat” kid is killed by obesity caused by a fast food epidemic in america, most commonly mcdonald’s, shown by ronald mcdonald himself.
this is /haunting/ to look at. children can die at anyone’s hand. even the “heros”
Just to clarify that the little boy dying under the doctor’s knife is because the doctor is stealing his organs to sell in the black market, hence the cooler at their feet which alludes to keeping the organ alive and stable for selling. This is such a strong photo set, really induces a sense of disgust and sadness.
I cried a little
also, the little girl on the tourists back represents the huge child sex industry in south east Asia, popular among tourists
Via Change how you think.
YOU KNOW HOW IN ‘87 A KID IN FREDDY’S HAD HIS FRONTAL LOBE BITTEN OFF
SO THAT MEANS HE CAN’T MOVE/PARALYZED
YOU KNOW HOW SOME OLD PEOPLE CANT REALLY THINK WELL BECAUSE WELL THEY ARE OLD AND THEIR BRAIN IS TOO
BITE OF ‘87…
KID BECOMES PARALYZED…
CANT THINK WELL…
GUY ON PHONE HAS TO EXPLAIN THE JOB ALMOST EVERY SINGLE NIGHT…
GUY RISKS LIFE FOR 4 DOLLARS AN HOUR…
……YOU CANT MOVE IN YOUR OFFICE……oh
When a trans person tells you it’s okay for mistakenly using the wrong name or pronouns, it means the instance is forgiven or dismissed and the conversation can move on. In reality, it still hurts but we say it’s okay because we understand you are making an effort to get it right. This is not an invitation to stop making that effort. You are not the exclusion to the rule.
this is the most fucking embarrassing post on this entire fucking site please burn it immediately
I have cancer because of this shit